Saturday, January 20, 2007


Here's my first card using Best Blossoms stamp set from the Sell A Bration mini catalog. I love this big flower and can see a lot of potential for using it on scrapbook layouts. Here, I stamped it with Whisper White craft ink on So Saffron cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then cut out the flower leaving a bit of the saffron showing as I cut. The backgroud is stamped with Flannel BG stamp. Finally, I topped the flower off with a clear button and blue gingham ribbon. We made this card at my Every-Third-Friday-Night Stamp and Crop Night at my house. At this event each month, my friends come over to stamp, scrapbook, and work on their papercrafts projects. It's just a fun night of stamping and chatting!

All supplies for this card are from Stampin' Up. www.stampinup.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: