Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tag!

Hi everyone! Cheryl tagged me and that means it's time for me to share seven things you might not know about me.

Hmmm, what to tell...

1. I'm from Hickory, NC and I moved all the way to Charlotte as soon as I graduated from college. (it's only one hour away. I didn't venture far away from home!)
2. I'm a big homebody. I just love being home with my family.
3. I used to sing in the church choir from age 3 - about 23. I miss it!
4. My mom owns a dance studio and I thought I was going to move to NY and be a famous broadway star. Somewhere along the way I decided to just get married and enjoy the simple life. I couldn't be happier!
5. I still sing in the shower and in the car, and my 8 yr old daughter suggested that I try to get on American Idol. Of course, I'm too old and too chicken to ever sing in front of Simon Cowell! So sweet that my daughter thought I could carry a tune!
6. I just figured out how to insert a link into my blog posts! See above where I link to Cheryl's blog?
7. My big secret -- I have a stash of girl scout cookies hidden where no one can find them! What kind you ask? Thin Mints of course!

Now, who to tag next? I'll have to try to narrow it down to five I think. I'll get back to you on that.

Thanks Cheryl for tagging me and commenting on my blog! I love making new blog friends!

No comments: