Sunday, December 31, 2006

Sunday's Scrapbook Page




My goal for '07 is to complete about one scrapbook layout a week. I've gotten behind and I'm hoping this goal will help! I just bought an 8 1/2 square Christmas scrapbook at Michael's and I've started a holiday album! Each page will be the family photo from each Christmas. Since my husband, Chris is in Iraq this year, the picture from Christmas '06 will just be of the kids. We'll get a new family photo when Chris comes home this Spring.
This album will be super simple, 30 minutes or less layouts. I get so wrapped up in details on my scrapbooks and I never complete the layouts and it seems that I'm never happy with the results. So this album is all about the photos, and not about embellishments or perfection! Thanks for looking!

No comments: