Monday, January 01, 2007


I have tons of the Designer Paper left over from the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini, and this is one of the cards I made for a swap with my club members. It is a simple pocket card. I used the Holiday Mini patterned paper, Bashful Blue cardstock and ink, True Thyme cardstock and ink as well as the True Thyme stitched ribbon. I love the stitched ribbon! The 'Just a Note' stamp is a Large Text-Only personalized stamp from Stampin' Up. I got that idea from my upline, Kim Cagle. I also used Snowflake Spot stamp set. All stamps and current materials can be found at http://www.stampinup.com/. (I'm learning how to insert links) : ) Basically, a pocket card is a piece of 8 1/2" x 11" piece of cardstock cut in half vertically (hot dog cut) and folded in half. The fold of this card will be at the bottom. Then you simply fold about a 1 1/2" in flap down. I used double-sided tape to keep the flap down and the ribbon keeps the pocket folded pretty well. The card inside the pocket is just a piece of cardstock matted. Today is my last day of vacation, so I might stamp some more and post a few more samples for the week! I'm working on my club projects for the month and will post those in a bit! For more information about my club, see my Stampin' Up! website at http://www.stampinvera.stampinup.net/. Check out my calendar of events to for more info on clubs, crops, etc.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this. I will be back daily to see what else you create.