Saturday, January 06, 2007


It's Saturday again, and I'm using up some scraps! I have tons of unfinished swap cards, which are card fronts instead of full cards that I use for swapping ideas with other demonstrators. These two celery card fronts are leftovers and I turned them into Valentines using Stampin' Up stamps including Olive You, Loving Hearts, and Rough Around the Edges jumbo wheel. I also used Certainly Celery, Regal Rose and Basic Black cardstock also from Stampin' Up! (http://www.stampinup.com/) I also used my Marvy Scalloped punch and Marvy oval punch! I love these scallop punches! I can't seem to concentrate with all of these unfinished projects lying around and it's really putting a cramp on my stamping style! My goal is to continue using them up and get back to stamping from scratch!

Tune in tomorrow when I tackle a scrapbooking layout that has plagued me creatively for a long time. It's a Zoo themed page and I just can't seem to figure out what to do with the pictures! See you tomorrow on Sunday's Scrapbook Page!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Laura said...

Vera,

Thank you so much for leaving a comment on my blog. I visited your blog and your creations are beautiful. I am going to add you to my list of "Blogs I Visit". Happy New Year!!!

Kendra Hernandez said...

Hi Vera. Thanks for the sweet comment on my SCS card - i appreciate it. I saw the link to your blog and decided to visit......you have some really great cards!

Charlotte Cook said...

I just discovered your blog and love all that I have seen. How do you subscribe to it?
Charlotte