Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Heat Is On!







Oh my, I just was checking out my favorite blogs and Val just posted a list of blogs and mine was included on her list!

I guess this was just what I needed to get back to blogging!

Although I haven't blogged in ages, I'm finally getting back to crafting. I've been scrapping a lot too. Here are some tags I've made for Christmas.

Details: I basically die cut poster board and chipboard with some old red Sizzix dies. I want to reuse these tags. I attached little white to and from tags punched with the Stampin' Up! tag punch. Those can be thrown away. On the die cut chipboard and poster tags I attached various patterned papers, punches, and stamped images. If you want to know about a particular supply, leave me a comment and I'll try to answer your question. Otherwise, I won't post the supplies. Too many to list!
I'll post a few more tag pics later. Thanks for looking!
ps, All photos were taken with my new Canon 50mm f1.4. Love it!!!!!!!!!

No comments: