Sunday, January 03, 2010

A Few More Tags






The gifts have been opened, the New Year rung in, and fatigue is setting in. We drove 1100 miles each way from TX back to NC to visit our friends and family and I'm pooped. Too much driving.
Anyway, as I put away the Christmas wrap, I'll share a few more pics of some of the tags and gifts I made for Christmas. The tags are pretty self explanatory, but the reindeer pic is actually the top of a tin I embellished and filled with 3x3 inch holiday tags/cards for my mom. The yellow scalloped circle was cut with the cricut, the reindeer is another sizzix die and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

My next project will be my wedding album. My mom was holding my wedding photos ransom, so I just took them home with me and promised her I'd make an album for her too.

I'm also starting Karen Russell's online photography class this week. I'm beyond excited about it, and I hope I can really learn how to take better photos.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

Karen Russell said...

Love the tags (and I hope you love the class)!!!

Karen

June Houck said...

Cute tags, and I loved your last minute card (previous post). That reindeer is fab!

I'm so glad you are back to blogging. I've missed you :) I've been pretty MIA for the past 8 weeks or so, but I hope to be back in the swing of things now that the kids are back in school.