Sunday, July 15, 2007

Tagged!

While I was out I was tagged by the super-talented stamper MJ Albright. Check out her blog! http://mjalbright.wordpress.com/

This tag is about posting little-known facts about yourself. I think I'm supposed to post seven facts, so here goes:

1. I go back and forth between really neat and very sloppy. Some days I'm too pooped to clean, then all of a sudden I'll just clean the heck out the house. It drives my husband crazy. He's more regimented and cleans a little at a time.
2. If my husband had been full-time military, I probably would not have married him. I couldn't imagine moving all around! I never anticipated him being deployed. It all worked out in the end and I'm very proud to be married to a soldier!
3. I spend waaaaay too much $ on my wardrobe. My fav store is a bit pricey, but I love it! That's another fact that drives my husband nuts.
4. Every six months, I cut my hair drastically. I let it grow for six months, then cut it out of frustration. I'm about to get it cut. It's that time again.
5. I drove almost four hours to adopt my Saint Bernard, Pickles. I hadn't even met her before, but had just seen a picture online. Something in me just had to have her. She was drastically underweight, and needed a home that loves drooly, messy, loving dogs!
6. I love Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!
7. I absolutely hate doing laundry. I hate folding it even more. It's yet another thing that drives my husband nuts. He once suggested that I do a load of laundry each day to keep up with it. I told him no way, and went out and bought everyone in the family enough underwear to last two weeks.
8. I can be a bit excessive and dramatic sometimes. See #7.

Ooops, I wrote 8 things. Told you I was excessive!

I'm not sure who to tag who has not already been tagged. I'm usually last on the tag chain, so I'll leave at that. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: