Friday, October 19, 2007

Party Prototype


Ok, as I posted earlier, I did indeed go back to Target to find more notebooks. I prefer the type without the snap, but, alas, they have discontinued it.

On this notebook, I used Terrifically Tacky Tape to adhere the patterned paper to the notebook. This patterned paper is from Target as well. I don't think they carry it any more. I ran a strip of Tempting Turquoise grosgrain by SU along the left edge. Then, I used a craft glue dot to adhere the felt flowers and brad to the notebook. I used my Big Shot to cut out the felt flowers. I have some cute Sizzix Bigz dies that can cut chipboard, felt, fabric, etc. Lots of fun!

I'll package these up in cello bags with a little candy and a pen for the party on Sunday.

Now, I'm off to work and then we're going to the mountains with my parents for a day in the mountains. See you back on Sunday!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cool! I need to try it.