Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Sketch Challenge


Hi again! Here is my card for the splitcoast sketch challenge today. This card is a five minute card and I made it before I went to work this morning. I used a scrap of Brilliant Blue DP from SU and a Wild Wasabi card base.

That's it for today. DH needs some office space here at the house, so I'm clearing the desk for him. We'll be sharing an office for a while. So, I promised him that I'd keep the stamp stuff off the desk for him!

Supplies:
Stamps: Simple Stripe, Season of Joy and non SU sentiment
Paper: Brilliant blue DP, wild wasabi, real red and white
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Black
Accessories: non SU ribbon, Marvy punch
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you got your mojo back. We've missed you!

XO
Renee Carpenter

Anonymous said...

Cute card! Fun sketch too! I'm going to have to get on that sketch bandwagon...

I wanted to know you i tagged you on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Yippie, I was so glad to see your new samples today!!! I am so glad you are back to stampin!!! I still miss our daily chats.
Michelle R