Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Quick Sketch


Here's a quick card for today's Sketch Challenge on http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/. This was an easy card to make and didn't take much time at all. I am not the best at coloring in images, but I learned on Nicole Heady's blog how easy it is to color in without streaks on Stampin' Up's kraft cardstock. I just used my Stampin' Up! Many Marvelous Markers as well as the SU white gel pen and I'm pleased with the results!

I stamped the Dotted BG stamp on Real Red Cardstock with Ruby Red ink. Then, I used a scrap from an old Christmas slab of paper for the green strip along with a black mat. The diamonds are made with an SU punch and I trimmed the one inch kraft squares. The Santa and the snowflake are from my favorite set, Holiday Tag Team by Stampin' Up! The ribbon is misc grosgrain. I also used Stampin' Up's ticket corner punch on the Santa panel.

Thanks for stopping by!
Vera
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! I like that sketch!!