Wednesday, November 14, 2007

SC150 Beautiful Season sketch!

Hi everyone! Here's a quick post before work!

Today's card is for sketch challenge 150 on splitcoaststampers.com. I used some retired stamps from SU called Beautiful Season. I love that set, but the detail intimidates me. I used my SU markers to color each section of the stamp. Then I realized that I should have stamped on Vanilla instead of white cardstock, so I sponged Close to Cocoa all over to tone down the white.

The card base is Always Artichke with some old Holiday Slab patterned DP from Michaels over it. The card is 5 1/4 square. That pretty much does it for the details. I tied some pretty chocolate ribbon to finish it off. The ribbon is also from Michaels. It comes in several colors. I love the picot edge!

Gotta go to work! See you later this week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: