Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Card Buffet Sketch


This morning is a glorious morning! I woke up and had no where to go!!!! No school, no errands (except a quick supermarket run later) and no phone calls! So, I stamped!

I've got a Card Buffet coming up on Monday night, so I combined today's sketch challenge with my Card Buffet supplies and came up with this card.

Details: (all Stampin' Up!) City of David and Star Studded Season stamp sets, Baroque Burgundy, Vanilla, and Dashing paper. Baroque ribbon, punches and dimensionals.

Easy peasy card, beautiful results. This is definitely a candidate for my Christmas card this year! Now, I'm signing off so I can go stamp and enjoy my day off!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE this! Why have I never thought of using this sentiment with this set? Brilliant!