Sunday, November 11, 2007

Featuring Stampowl!

This morning, I took a few moments and participated in splitcoast's Featured Stamper Challenge. Today, we were challenged to case a card by Stampowl. Her card is here.

On my card, I used Bundle Up stamp set on whisper white cardstock. I inked up the sweater in Rose Red and used a Basic Black marker to accent the sweater collar and trim. I stamped snowflakes with Rose Red as well. The card base is Basic Black and I used a Rose Red Designer Print panel on the card base. Very simple card.

I also used my SU ticket corner punch as well as the Word Window punch for the sentiment. The sentiment is from the newer Snowfall stamp set by SU. I added a strip of basic black under the gingham ribbon so the ribbon would pop a bit more.

I'm off to run errands and spend time with the family before my husband travels for the week. He travels a lot, so our weekends are precious!

Have a great day everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

another great card you cased. love your colors!!!!
chat
awesome blog, will be visiting here again:)
chat

StampOwl said...

Loved your version of my card ... thanks for playing in the challenge.

Anonymous said...

That is one of my favorite winter sets- too cute! Your color combo rocks!