Saturday, December 15, 2007

Feeling overwhelmed

Ugh. I just made my to-do list and it's huge! It's actually the fifth to-do list I've made this week, and it keeps getting bigger! And, More Expensive! Argggh!! I'm totally overwhelmed by my list and I don't know where to start.

Sometimes when I get overwhelmed like this I have to say to myself, "Get up and just do something!"

So, I thought I'd type it in addition to saying it out loud. Maybe that will motivate me.

I really would like to just sit and stamp for fun without a to-do list. Send some motivational thoughts my way!

Be back later....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

DITTO!!!! Thanks for posting your thoughts! know that you're not alone! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

Oh Vera...I've so been there! Hang in there...hope you make some major headway soon so you can get back to some fun stamping! :)