Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Aloha!


Hi everyone! Here's a quick, easy peasy card!! This is one of the cards that we're making at my Card Buffet class. This is one of those cards that started with no real plan. I started grabbing pieces of the new Stampin' Up! In Color '08 line cardstock and proceeded to stamp, layer and embellish. This is a fun card, and I was able to incorporate some of my lonely purple hemp that's been locked up in a glass jar with other lonely ribbons and fibers!

No time to chat. My new favorite show, Traveler. is on right now and it's hard to look at the 'puter and the TV at the same time!

Supplies:
Stamps: Do the Hula (retiring)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Eggplant
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, white
Accessories: eyelets, hemp
All SU! www.stampinup.com
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

Gosh, that IS an easy-looking card. That one will be fun to do!

blah said...

I love this! I'm definitely going to have to CASE this layout. I love quick and easy cards :-)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this card! TFS!