Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Where have I been?

Hi everyone! You might have been a little disappointed if you've checked in and haven't seen anything new in a while. Sorry about that!

I've been teaching at the preschool for a little summer camp for four weeks, and with the kids at home all of the time, that has not left much uninterrupted stamping time! And, the stress of stalking the mailman and the UPS man for my new Stampin' Up catalog has not helped! Now that I've seen the new catalog, I'd rather look at it than stamp! That's just sad!

I have to say that I have been overwhelmed by the new catalog. It's sleek, fresh, updated, fashionable... well, you get the point. I LOVE IT!

So, I've made list after list trying to figure out what to order first. I've settled on lots of new ribbon, punches, and accessories. Then, I'll pick out a stamp or two to go with the new stuff!

Finally, thanks to you all, my little blog has had over 10,000 hits! Thanks for checking in on me and leaving such sweet, encouraging comments on my cards! It really makes my day!

To thank you, I'll start stamping some projects for you and put together some awesome Southern Style Sweets! (aka Blog Candy)

Check in later to see what I come up with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back. I am new to blogging and recently found your site, so I've been enjoying all your past posts. No new catty in Texas yet :(