Sunday, June 03, 2007

Tagged Again!

I've been tagged by the talented Linda over at her blog http://www.cateredcrop.typepad.com/.

Here's how this one goes, you answer these questions with one word answers. So, if you're out there reading and are game, check it out!

Yourself: blessed
Your Partner: Strong
Your Hair: frustrating
Your Mother: Inspiring
Your Father: Intelligent
Your Favorite Item: my car keys
Your Dream Last Night: don't remember
Your Favorite Drink: soda
Your Dream Car: luxury
Dream Home: Paid off : )
Room I am in Now: my stamp room
Your Fear: insecurity
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: Security
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: perfect
One Wish List Item: stamps
The Last Thing You Did: awoke
You Are Wearing: Jammies
Your Favorite Weather: Rain
Your Favorite Book: bible
Last thing I ate: pie
Your Life: blessed
Your Mood: focused
Your Best Friend: Chris
What You Are Thinking About Right Now: club
Your Car: Honday
What Are You Doing At The Moment: Duh!
Relationship Status: Strong
What Is On Your TV: news
What Is The Weather Like: Rainy

Well that's my life right now. One word answers are tough for me because I tend to over explain things.

Yesterday, I finally did some much-needed gardening, and boy am I sore! My back is just cut out for weeding! : ) Today, I am finishing up my prep for my stamp club. I'll post those projects when they're all completed later today.

I guess now that I ought to tag other bloggers on this. I'm not sure who has not already been tagged, so I'll just leave it at that. See you later!

2 comments:

June Houck said...

You inspired me! I like your 8 hour elephant card, but I used up some different Stampin' Up! scraps to make mine.

Linda McClain said...

Thanks for playing. Ooo . . . and I just got my box today with the preview items. Can't wait to play. Linda