Thursday, June 07, 2007

Punch Box 3 x 3


Here's a close up of the first 3x3. I used the new Three For You punch box kit to make the dotted strip. I stamped the dots stamp twice across the strip with white craft ink and heat embossed it with white EP. (embossing powder) Doesn't it resemble dotted ribbon? I took a sentiment from the new hostess set Vases in Vogue and punched it out with SU's small oval punch and offset it on the large SU oval punch. I like to offset things. Sometimes I'm symetrical, sometimes, I'm off kilter. Just like my moods! : )

Finally, I tied the SU white grosgrain through the hole of a Got Flowers Prima flower that just happens to match the new SU Soft Sky cardstock! The pink/red cardstock is SU's new purely pomegranate.

Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Peggy Maier said...

So cute - love the way you tied the ribbon thru the Prima. And - yes, the dotted cardstock does look like ribbon!

Tracy said...

love anything with polka dots or swiss dots and thats what the stamping looks like- great. and i also like the pairing of the two ovals. really nice

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.