Thursday, May 31, 2007

Father's Day Club Card


Hi everyone! As promised, here is a Father's Day card. We made this card at my last stamp club meeting, and it utilizes the faux layering technique featured a while back in the Stampin' Success magazine which is a magazine for Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

This card is a case of the card featured in that magazine, and I tweaked it a bit and made it my own. You might recognize the layout which is similar to my Crabby Grad card posted a few days ago. I used scraps from this club meeting for that crab card!

I'm tired today. Must be the heat. It's humid too. Makes me want to just sit around and drink lemonade or iced tea! (sweet tea, of course!) I need to rally and get some projects done around here! Wish me luck!

Supplies:
Stamps: Artifacts, Well Worn Alpha
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Choc Chip
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Brads, sponges
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda McClain said...

Hey sweets - I didn't know how else to contact you, but, you've been tagged. Come see how and why at www.cateredcrop.typepad.com.

lin