Thursday, May 24, 2007

More Yo Yo Yellow!


And here's yet another entry into the Ways to Use It Challenge at SCS. I wasn't sure where to start for this challenge, so I pulled out my Big Shot, an impression plate and some flower punches. Those accessories always make cute cards.

I'm not sure about the jeweled brad. I considered using a black specialty brad like dots or stripes. What do you think?

Supplies:
Stamps: It's Your Birthday
Cardstock: yo yo yellow, cool caribbean, basic black, white
Ink: Carribbean, black
Accessories: Big Shot, Multipurpose Platform and Big Shot Impression plate, ribbon, misc punches, jewel brad
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 posts in one day! Wow!! And they're all great. Keep 'em coming! I really need to start trying those challenges.

Talk to you later!
Liz

Tanis said...

I like the jewel! A little shimmer never hurts!
That yellow is a hard one too....you made it look great!

Anonymous said...

I like the jeweled brad. I like the color combo. I like the layout! I LIKE this card! LOL

Deborah said...

What a beautiful card. Very nice.