Friday, May 25, 2007

Needs Improvement


This morning, I wanted to participate in the Limited Supply Challenge over at SCS, and I made this card in about 10 minutes. And it shows. I really want to rework it, but I'm posting it anyway. I've decided that instead of taking it apart and getting more and more frustrated, I'll just start a new card and try some different layouts but maintain the same theme.

So, tune in later and see what I come up with to improve upon this card.

Any suggestions on improving this one? As always, I really want to do some background stamping on it!

Thanks everyone, and Happy Friday!

Stamps: Crab and Co., Year Round Fun 2, All Year Cheer
Ink: Not Quite Navy and various inks for watercoloring
Paper: Kraft, Not Quite Navy, Naturals White
Accessories: brads, SU ribbon originals
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tracy said...

i don't know what you're talkin about cos this card is just adorable! how cute is that crab with his little mortarboard! you're very clever. and the card is REALLY lovely as IS.

Anonymous said...

This card is really cute! I wouldn't rework it at all! Send it to someone...it will surely make their day!

Tanja said...

I love it! How'd you do the cap?

Chantelle said...

This is a cute card - the crab just makes it. I love my BG stamps as well, probably would have used the Cheesecloth BG. I love your blog - referred from Stamping Therapy.

Melissa said...

Ahh, this card is so cute, I love it!!