Sunday, May 06, 2007

So Sleepy

I'm about to fall asleep. I stamped more than I slept this weekend and it was wonderful. I was in a room with 11 other fabulous and talented stampers and we made lots of cute projects. Every time I go on a retreat with my upline and sidelines, it goes like this:

"Look at this cute card! I've got to make one for myself!"

"Look at what she did with chipboard! I want to make one of those!"

You get the drift. Fabulous ideas flying around the room. I came home and showed my husband all that I made and how I cleared out my heavy scrap box and he seemed suitably impressed. At least, as impressed as a husband can be, right?

I'm lucky to have such great friends who love to stamp as much as I do and who share their great ideas with me! Thanks girls!

After a good night's sleep, I'll post the results of the punch giveaway and I'll also post a few cards I made at the retreat.

Night night!

zzzzzz........

2 comments:

doverdi said...

Sounds like you had a blast. I would love to do a retreat and be surrounded by that much talent and creativity. Only one problem, I'd end up with brain overload and come home with all these half finished projects. lol Can't wait to see your creations.

Christy said...

Love your work and I'm tagging you for the seven things about yourself and tag seven others tag game!