Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Two challenges in a snap!


It's been a busy week, and I was determined to get some challenges completed over at SCS! I tend to labor over the simplest of cards, but I got this one done in about 10 minutes. In that 10 minutes, however, I managed to smear some of the Stickles on the rose, and I didn't have the time to really get a good picture. Also, the sentiment is a bit crooked, but maybe I should just shut up and hope that no one notices! : )

I've got to finish prepping for my stamp club tomorrow then I get to pack for my weekend stamping retreat with the girls! Woo hoo! I can't wait to stamp non stop for three days! Heaven!

I'll try to post once more before I head out of town. Have a happy Wednesday!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Bouquet, Just So Sayings
Ink and Cardstock: Black, Pretty in Pink, white, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Cuttlebug die, ribbon, stickles, dauber
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Stampin' Project Junkie! said...

great way to combine that challenges. Very pretty

Anonymous said...

This is lovely! Great job on the challenges!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this! The black and pink are so striking together.

Anonymous said...

Oh....this is sooooo pretty!