Saturday, May 05, 2007

Another Simple Card

I am plowing through my huge box of scraps and making as many cards as I can using up the scraps. I did manage to let go of a lot of scraps that I just don't think I'll use and I donated them to a children's art project group that my friend helps coordinate.

Here's a card that uses even the smallest of scraps. I love this line of paper by Stampin' Up! I finished off the card with a Making Memories flower and brad and it was the fastest card I've made in a while!

No time to chat, because I've got to get back to stamping and using up these scraps!

Supplies:
SU DP, Apricot Appeal and white cardstock
Brocade blue ink
Much Appreciated stamp set
MM flower and brad
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

This looks super...and so CASEable!

Linda SS said...

What a pretty card & a great way to use up those scraps.