Thursday, May 24, 2007

Ways to Use Yo Yo Yellow

Again, at SCS I participated in a challenge. This time, we were challenged to use the wildy UNpopular Yo Yo Yellow. So, here's a card that I made months ago for a Stamp a Stack. I love this tree stamp. I used a pencil eraser to make the 'lemons'.

Supplies: Sheltering Tree, Linograph BG, Edgy Eloquence stamp sets, Yo Yo Yellow, choc Chip, handsome hunter and white cardstock, pencil eraser, gold brads and ticket corner punch.

I also used stickles on the lemons to make them look glistening in the sun, but it doesn't show well in the pic.

Thanks for looking!



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Normally I struggle to do anything in yellow but after seeing this card I know now that it's possible to make something very beautiful with the color yellow. TFS - I think I feel a CASE of sorts coming on. :)