Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Scraps


Here's another card that utilized some of my endless scrap collection! I am lovin' these simple white Making Memories flowers! I keep using them and buying more of them. I really wish I could find a source of bulk white flowers like these! Anyone out there know of a source?

I'm still unpacking from the stamp retreat. I don't know why, but every time I go on a retreat I feel the need to pack EVERYTHING I own that's stamp related. I don't use half of it, but I feel better knowing that it's there just in case. So now, I'm putting it all back away. Piece by piece. Ugh! Thank goodness for my DVR so I can watch my soaps, Dancing with the Stars, and right now, American Idol. No more commercials thanks to technology! Woo hoo!

Busy day tomorrow. I'm working and then I'm off to my mom's to help her at her dance studio. It's picture day tomorrow and I get to help the girls get their tap shoe ribbons tied and their hair pretty for the picture! : ) They are all just too cute in their costumes!

I'll be back on Thursday with more cards!

Supplies:

Stamps: Much Appreciated

Ink: Brocade Blue

Cardstock: Brocade Blue, White and SU patterned paper

Accessories: MM flower and brad

Posted by Picasa

No comments: