Monday, May 28, 2007

A Big Thank You!

Hi everyone! Happy Memorial Day!

I just have to say a HUGE Thank You and give a big hug to Jen for featuring my stamping on her blog! Go check it out at http://www.stamping-therapy.blogspot.com/. I really like her blog because she updates it regularly and has a great variety of cards and projects posted AND she works a full time job in education! She has different themes for different days of the week and has great ideas! Thanks Jen!!!! I'm honored that you thought of me!

I just got back from a night at my parents. No computer and no stamping! Arggghhh! But, we did manage to hang some peg board in their garage to help my mom get organized. I love to organize things, so this was a fun project for me to do!

I have some new goodies from the Target scrapbooking aisle so I'm hoping to squeeze in some stamping tonight after dinner! We might go to the pool, though, and I've been known to stamp at the pool. All last summer, while the kids were swimming, I'd sit and mount stamps or put together cards that were pre stamped. I got some funny looks from the lifeguards. : )

No comments: