Monday, April 30, 2007

Good morning everyone! Here's another Stamp Buffet card offering for you! This one's really simple and easy to make! As you can see, I cut slits in the artichoke cardstock to make the grass, and I used craft ink for the flower. For the flower center, I used a Summer Sun marker to color the yellow dots on the big flower directly on the stamp, stamped it, then punched out a chocolate chip circle for the center. I then used a close to cocoa marker to draw lines from the circle to the spots.

Very busy week this week. Work at the preschool, misc family stuff, then on Thursday, I'm off on a retreat with my Stampin' Up! demonstrator buddies! I'm really hoping that I can make time to do some challenges over at Splitcoast. I used to do those challenges regularly, and I even was a stalker and chatted with the ladies there a lot! Then, life got busy (and I got a little overwhelmed) with Chris not here, and I just dropped it all. I really miss chatting and doing the challenges, so I hope to at least stamp a few challenges! If you've never done the splitcoast challenges, they really help you stretch your creativity and improve your stamping. Some really great stampers participate in the challenges, and I always learn something new from them!

So, I'll see you all later hopefully with some new samples for your viewing pleasure! : )

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Blooms, Much Appreciated
Ink: Real Red Craft, Artichoke classic
Cardstock, Kraft, Artichoke, Naturals White, Choc chip
Accessories: markers, hole punches

Happy Monday everyone!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love your stamp buffet concept. It's a great idea.

Loving all your cards too. :)