Sunday, April 22, 2007

In the Meantime...


While I'm working hard on my class, here's a card that I found in my sample basket. I made it last year and I still love it!

The paper is from SU and the Stamps are from SU, but I added in some other punches which I love (of course they are flower punches!). The bookplate is from SU's pockets and pieces die cut sheets and I brayered some Pretty in Pink over it to get the color I wanted. The little flower punch is from SU and I just cut a second punches flower apart to get the leaves. The ribbon is a variety of Michaels and SU ribbon.

Have a great day everyone, and I'll start posting my Stamp Buffet cards later on this evening for the coming week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I can see why you still like that card. It is very pretty. I am so anxious to become a good stamper. I can not come up with designs on my own, as hard as I try. But maybe someday sigh......
Cheryl