Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Liz!


One of my stampin' buddies is having a birthday! Liz, are you out there? There are some goodies coming out your way! I hope you have a great day!

I embellished this cute tin from Michaels with some of those flowers I bought at Michaels. I LOVE these flowers! I love primas too, but it's so fun to take the silk flowers apart and layer the petals and add brads and more! Here, I added a big brad from Hobby Lobby. Sorry, I can't remember the brand. I used glue dots to adhere the ribbon and I used tacky tape to adhere the black cardstock to the tin.

Finally, in the window, I stamped friend from the Noteworthy stamp set from SU.

Have a great day everyone!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Love that flower on there! So those are the flowers you buy in the floral department at Michael's right? I have never thought to use those on any projects but you sure make me want to run out and get some!!! Fantastic work!

Anonymous said...

That looks gorgeous! I will have to buy some silk flowers next time I go to Michaels. Your tin looks beautiful