Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's still busy around here. Usually, during the week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are a blur of school, work, (I work at a preschool a few mornings) and carpool, etc.

So, I'd like to name at least one blog that I'd like to tag. I've been reading Natasha Trupp's for some time now. She makes great projects, and she posts often, so there's always something new to see on her blog.

There are gazillions of blogs out there that I love that have been tagged a zillion times, so I won't tag them, but I'll mention that I love Valerie Stangle's blog, and I also love Michelle Wooderson's blog.

I'll keep posting blogs that I love and I'll tag a few more after I get back from the preschool later today. I've also got some cards to post for ya!

Oh, and by the way, I'm trying to figure out how to put a blogroll on the side, so someday I hope to post blogs for you to click on. I'd like to share the love!

See you later!

No comments: