Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Casing Myself!


Here's yet another card using my new Inkadinkado stamps. I chose to case this card I made last fall. I used Not Quite Navy, More Mustard and vanilla cardstock and Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy craft ink, as well as Not Quite Navy classic ink.

I added in some rounded jewel embellishments that I cannot for the life of me remember where I got them. The little stripe above and below the stamped panel is some misc ribbon from my stash. I used Mono Multi to adhere it to the card. Some satin ribbon from Michaels finishes off the card.

That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Wow, you have been on a roll, Vera! I love the simple elegance of this card, just gorgeous.

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Amber (bambi64) said...

Lovely card!

Mary said...

Beautiful Cards.