Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday Quickie!



Good Morning! Here's a quickie on a busy Monday morning.

I'm still playing with my new Inkadinkado stamps. I really like them! I have not stamped much with acryllic or clear stamps, and so far, I'm pretty happy with them. I have used Stampin' Up classic and craft inks with these stamps, and on this card I used my Stampin' Up markers. It's a very simple card. I stamped the Artichoke card base with artichoke along the bottom of the card. Then, on SU whisper white, I stamped the flower with my Brocade Blue, Artichoke, and Real Red marker. Add an Inkadinkado sentiment, some wide grosgrain from Michaels and done! Oh, and I did use the ticket corner punch from SU to add a bit of interest.

I'm off to work at the preschool. Only seven more weeks until Summer Break! Woo hoo! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Martha said...

What a lovely card!