Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playin' with Cricut

Here's another scrapbook page! On this one, I wanted to make a big circle and wrap a title cut with the Cricut around it. I've seen lots of layouts like this and I think it's cute!

Just a note on scrapbooking: I see beautiful pages in magazines and online where they have one beautiful photo and it's a single page layout. I love that, but I've got so many photo's to scrap and I almost always need two pages to get the photos in. I suppose that once I get 'caught up' with my scrapbooks, I'll be able to make more single layouts with one central photo. I know, I know, I shouldn't feel the need to scrap every single photo, but I have so many cute photos!

Caught up? I doubt it, but I'll keep tryin'!

Supplies:
Bashful blue and Night of Navy cardstock and SU patterned paper
Cricut and Plantin cart
Random circle templates and punches

Easy peasy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: