Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday's Scrapbook Page




Well, it's a lazy Sunday afternoon, and I managed to make a page for the scrapbook. I recently went through some of my favorite paper packs like my Basic Grey Mellow and various MM collections and I pulled together the papers and any matching ribbons and accessories. So, today these photos told me to use the Making Memories Chelsea's Place collection that I picked up at Michael's. Click on the photo to see the details up close if you're sitting there squinting at your monitor. : ) Sorry for the poor pic. I can't seem to figure out the best way to photo a double layout. Thank goodness for digital cropping!

My friend Liz and I were recently lamenting how much stuff we've accumulated and how frustrating it can be when we sit down to scrap and don't know where to start! So we agreed that we'd just reach for the new goodies first and work our way back.

So Liz, this one's for you! I used my recenly acquired MM stuff! Yay!

Supplies:
MM paper, buttons and white flowers
Sizzix flourish die
SU ink to color the chipboard flourish
Prima Flowers
SU spiral punch
CHF background stamp
Fiskars Threading Water border punch
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

1st - 2 posts in 2 days? Wow!
2nd - I see you even used the fiskars punch! Mine is still in the packaging. SAD!!

Liz

Anonymous said...

So glad to see you're back. I cased your last christmas card, so what's it going to be this year?? Hee hee.... can't believe how big the kids have gotten and how much Conner looks like you!!

XO
Renee Carpenter